Real Estate Agent Recruitment
Become an Agent With Us at Coldwell Banker Trails and Paths
As you may know, the Coldwell Banker organization's leadership and innovation is now being celebrated in our aggressive national advertising campaign. The campaign spotlights our role as pioneers and also showcases our integration of advanced online technologies with our superior customer service and support. Publicizing this powerful combination will help the Coldwell Banker brand and our local office Coldwell Banker Trails and Paths to establish a unique brand identity that will serve us well in a changing market. Here are a few facts about Coldwell Banker you may have heard about:
- Over 110,000 agents in 47 countries
- $256 Billion in sales volume in 2007
- #1 brand website by Nielsen Net
- 32 Million visitors to Coldwell Banker website in 2007
- ColdwellBanker.com leads deliver 68% higher closing rates than from other brokers sites
- In 1996 Coldwell Banker became the first national real estate firm to have a website
- #1 brokerage in reputation and trust by BrooksRose Brand Tracking
- Unsurpassed marketing infrastructure:
- Powerful advertising on high profile network and cable TV including Grey’s Anatomy, LOST, The Today Show and HGTV
- Online marketing in “known fishing holes” like Google, MSN and YAHOO!
- Public relations presence with the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, CNBC, CNN.com, Fox News and more
- Industry leading innovations like Home Tracker, listings on GPS & online video
- 96% brand awareness among consumers
As a result of our specialization in luxury custom homes, Coldwell Banker Trails and Paths is also one of the very few Previews® licensed offices worldwide. For 75 years, the Previews® name has set the standard for marketing luxury properties & from superior suburban residences to the homes of Fortune 500 CEO's. Today, when a foothold in the luxury market can be a valuable hedge against fluctuations at other price points, there is no better way to compete in this niche than through Coldwell Banker Previews International. With Previews, you'll take advantage of a rich suite of marketing materials, high-profile exposure on upscale Web sites, global marketing and networking opportunities, and more. Plus, you'll have a unique opportunity to become certified as a Previews Property Specialist.
What benefits does Coldwell Banker Trails And Paths offer?
- Real estate agents with Coldwell Banker Trails And Paths enjoy a wide range of full-service real estate office and company benefits. First and foremost, Coldwell Banker’s national reputation as a market-leading company brings many qualified homeowners to our doors. In addition to this, our office is located in a convenient, high-profile location and is open seven days a week.
- As a family-oriented company, we continually provide our agents with innovative, resourceful, and market-leading resources to ensure real estate success. Our on-staff coaches, new-agent trainers, classes, and marketing strategies have contributed to our company's industry-leading reputation. We also provide each of our agents with a number of free tools, such as computers, color printers & scanners, conference rooms, yard signs, lock boxes, business cards, and low-cost personal websites.
Why Coldwell over other Arizona real estate brokers?
- Unlike many other Arizona real estate brokers, Coldwell Banker provides free tools for personal career success, such as sale signs, open house signs, personalized sign riders, copies and office tools, tech support, presentation tools, listing and marketing materials, conference room and 24/7 office access, business cards, and an in-house broker, mentor, training, and continuing education. Trails and Paths offers a low-cost transaction fee to cover the Errors & Omissions Insurance Program, which protects you from professional liabilities for up to $1 million per transaction.
- Lastly, many real estate brokerage companies in the Arizona Valley attract realtors with low commission percentages; however, these companies often charge extra fees for office space, business tools, sign-up and transition fees, in-house career development, online services, and other annual fees that total to more than traditional brokerage commission percentages.
If you'd like to learn more about how Coldwell Banker Trails and Paths can provide you with the infrastructure and the resources you'll need to maintain your success in today's market, I'd be happy to sit down with you for a confidential discussion. Please call our office at your convenience to set up an appointment.